Excelsior Academy

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Refreshed

I'm back from the CM conference in NC and I'm refreshed. My passion for homeschooling has been restored and I've renewed my commitment to finish. It has been difficult at times and I'm glad I've not given up. I've also decided I still need a place for my homeschool thoughts so they don't get buried in my everyday stuff. So, welcome back to our homeschool blog ~ grab a cup of coffee and sit for a spell ~ not long though you've got your own stuff to do. ;) I've given this blog a new look and will be adding my links back soon along with moving the homeschoolblogger entries over too, I think my season for blogging there is over but I will keep my account to visit my fellow hs'rs.

I've posted several thoughts on the conference already and I won't re-type those but you are welcome to read them at the links below:

~ '08 CM Conference ~
~ '08 CM Conference ~ Pt 2

As I finalize my booklist, schedules and plans I'll post ~ right now I'm still in the planning stage. What has been decided is ~ we will school for 6wks then take a 1 week off then I'll decide whether to go 9 wks on and 1 wk off ~ I believe I need to start planning an off week so that I can re-group and not burnout. I've also decided that Riley will use Yr 7 lite and Da Boy will finish Yr 6 during this 6 week period.

Labels: ,

posted by Dawn ;) at 6:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home