Excelsior Academy

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Who knew....

I sure didn't ~ I have been out of high school for over 20yrs ~ all the paperwork and blah, blah, blah you must provide to go to college. Well, at least its for a good cause ~ my dc. ;D They are worth all the paperwork, hoops and blah, blah, blah I must do to get them in.

I've spent a good portion of my day w/Riley applying for culinary schools and requesting info. I will work on Da Boy's stuff tomorrow. We need to get ready with some prep tests and such but one thing at a time. I will be re-evaluating our current school plans to include all these wonderful additions. They must take the ACT here in OK but I will have them take the SAT too and Riley will have to take a few AP courses/tests for one of selected schools. I believe that they will do marvelous wherever they go and I will do my part to get them there.

I will update on our progress more now that school will begin soon. We thought it best to get some basics lined up and then after the fair we will have full course load. I'm excited because they are really wanting to do this. Sk8Chick got a full-time job and is planning to go to school now with the help of her employer. I will be helping her get her paperwork done too and that will be fun. Well, off to listen to a book on cd and sip some lovely tea.

til next time ~ in the life & times of the Excelsior Warriors!!

Labels: ,

posted by Dawn ;) at 6:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home