Excelsior Academy

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

~ Term Ending ~

As our school term comes to a close, I realize that I will need to work on finalizing our school year. I will have to start working on transcripts and such so that I am ready. Its been a very interesting term, which didn't go as I thought it would. Not only did I not blog as I'd like nor did we do all the things I'd hope we'd do. The field trips were none existent, the art projects ~ none after the first one, the books read ~ not many at all, however, I believe we had a very productive term because we focused on what was important.

Well, I must go now and I will post a full update of our term plus the plans for our summer school. Yes, we will be doing summer school because we have missed so much time during the 17mos I worked. LOL However, the work will not be strenous nor will it take all day and everyday to accomplish. The kiddos are pleased with the suggestions I have made and I think we will have a wonderful time especially since they will be working, I will be working and then we will get to go on mini-vacations. Woohoo! thats the part I'm looking forward to.

Til next time ~ in the life & times of the Excelsior Warriors!!

Labels: ,

posted by Dawn ;) at 11:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home