Excelsior Academy

Monday, February 19, 2007

Wow ~ what a slacker ;D

Did you miss me? I hope so but I must apologize for being MIA and when there is so much to tell too. I'll have to take time to update on wed, not much energy left now. I want a long hot bath, some chocolate then a good nights sleep. Thats been lacking of late, too much staying up, working ~ subbing @ library and filling in at bbw and then the awesome concert that I was at from 8a-1a on friday. Whew! I'm a bit whipped.

The kiddos are doing wonderful especially with the art study and I've got lots to share which I've been keeping in my journal. Yes, I started a new one and have been faithful to write in it so updating will be smooth.

Have a great evening. ;D

Labels: , ,

posted by Dawn ;) at 11:42 PM

1 Comments:

Hi--making a return visit! Are you waiting for spring in Ok. as much as we are here? ;-)

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home