Excelsior Academy

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Planning Progress

I have spent my time wisely this weekend, shutup inside during the ice storm. I've managed to get the following done:
1. school calendar for 07
2. draft of our programme of study
3. drafts of lesson plans
4. organizing my lesson book
5. determine which books we still needed
6. create a to do list for etext printing and other docs

I've returned to my Jan - Dec school planning and I'm very pleased with that. I will be posting my programme of study this week, which includes our book list, but only for the 1st term. I'll post each term separately just in case there is a change in direction, I won't have to delete a bunch of entries.

I'll update later in the week, I'm not sure if I'll start blogging daily or just once a week as before. I will also be working on updating the sidebar and transferring my archives from HSB ~ very slow process. ;D

Have a great week.

til next time ~ in the life & times of the Excelsior Warriors!!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Dawn ;) at 10:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home