Excelsior Academy

Saturday, December 16, 2006

~ Our New Home ~

Welcome to our new home. Come on in, and please excuse the dust as we settle in. Things are a bit out of place at the moment but I'll be sure to get that cleaned up soon.

As you can see, I've moved our homeschool blog over to blogger. I made the decision to simplify my life and the time I spend logging in and out of blog sites. I will not be closing my homeschoolblogger account ~ just posting here and sending the feed over there so that I may keep in touch w/my HSB friends and visit them when I can.

Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome weekend!

Labels: ,

posted by Dawn ;) at 2:34 AM

1 Comments:

Hi,
Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas. I do enjoy the new blog, it's looking great...
~Debbie~

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home