Excelsior Academy

Saturday, September 24, 2005

New Things

Today, we started a Yahoo! group for homeschool teens in OK. It is called "AmblinOkiesTeens" and the children are glad to finally have a place to meet others and share, chat and whatever they do. We invited a couple of people to join and we'll see how that goes.

Today, we spent most of our time on the computer creating, editing and setting up the group. I also did some research for images to be added to their group page as well as finding images for my blog page. I uploaded my first image - its of Nags Head Beach, N.C. We so miss the beach, but we are glad for the images available on the net to keep us happy for now.

Everything else kinda didn't get done, I was off and we worked on the group project. I think overall it was a good day.

Tell next time - in the Life & Times of the Excelsior Warriors.

Dawn ; )

Labels:

posted by Dawn ;) at 12:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home