Excelsior Academy

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

~ We're Back ~

Well actually, I'm back. I've been refreshed, rejuvenated and energized. I'm now ready to take back what I've laid down and begin again. Its been a long time since I looked forward to working in my home and accomplish school. Oh yes, I mean with a whole heart attitude. I realized that I had become discontent, uninspired and simply lacked the motivation to have a truly wonderful home atmosphere.

We began school today. I planned a very simple list of things to cover and we did them all. ;D For the next few weeks, we will not be doing formal lessons so that I may transition home and plan our move. We will be covering basics things though, Bible, Music, Home Ec, Mental Math, Crafts and Art. It will be all low key so that we may be able to focus on sorting, cleaning, minimizing and packing our home. Oh, and building our relationships again. The most important objective for us.

I'll update our school schedules and plans as soon as I have them solidified. I'm planning to change some of my sidebar features and add a Q&A section, some of my notes from book studies, etc. It will be a wonderful resource section, I hope. ;D

Well, off to do more cleaning. Talk w/you all soon.

~ til next time in the life & times of the Excelsior Warriors!!

Labels: , ,

posted by Dawn ;) at 8:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home