Excelsior Academy

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Nothing Much....

Yelp, nothing much has been happening around this place. We've managed to get the basics done ~ Bible, Reading, Penmanship and little Math ~ but for the most part our days were spent out in the sun. I think we had spring fever but not sure and the neighborhood children were on spring break. It has been fairly peaceful and the kiddos are actually getting up in the morning to do school. Yeah! We still don't have a consistent time table but we follow my loose schedule to get things done. They've started a little knitting group, going to the park, walking and riding their bikes so I don't have any compliments because they usually laid around all day doing nothing. I've had my prayers answered ~ I wanted them to have more acquainces their age and they have started meeting more teens. This is neat because they feel a sense of belonging that is definitely needed.

Overall, we are doing well. Progress is definitely being made. I just need to update my blog more regularly. Not sure why I'm not motivated but I'll get it together soon. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the spring weather.

til next time ~ in the life & times of the Excelsior Warriors!!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Dawn ;) at 10:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home