Excelsior Academy

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Plans of Mice & Men

As you can tell we have not done summer school. Oh well, life happened and I am not concerned. We will resume in a few weeks but then the fair will begin so I’m prayerfully concerning our next steps. I’m not concerned anymore because I’ve been thinking about this for a bit and realized that I was stressing myself out. This will not help us in anyway so I’ve let go and will let God help put the pieces together. I was reading a friend’s blog this week and she was talking about the same thing. I took away a lot from her posts and realize that I too will need to trust the Lord for His guidance and direction especially since He called me to this vocation. He knows better than I what will need to be done and when.

I hope you all are enjoying your summer. I’ll be back soon.

til next time ~ in the life & times of the Excelsior Warriors!!

Labels: ,

posted by Dawn ;) at 11:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home