Excelsior Academy

Monday, December 8, 2008

Progress Day #3

Wow three days of doing school ~ yipee! It did feel good to get organized today and find my balance. I also enjoyed teaching the lessons and getting the results expected. Still tweaking the schedule and must find all our books but for now its good. I think Riley & Da Boy enjoyed their lessons too.

Tomorrow they will work on their assignments based on today's lessons. I'm working out how often I'll be able to do lessons so we covered 3 today and I assigned reinforcement work. Their reading is challenging and I hope they enjoy it. I've added recitation to their schedule and plan to do art/music/history on friday most via the musuem. Yeah looking forward to a field trip this week. Gotta go now, more later.

Til next time ~ in the life & times of the Excelsior Warriors!!

Labels: , ,

posted by Dawn ;) at 8:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home