Excelsior Academy

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Schools in session

Well I'm working on it. Wow we've been off for awhile and its been a long time since I've blogged. Still no progress on school though its on my mind. I've been working on grad requirements, booklists and finding books. We moved at the end of September while working the fair and everything is in boxes. I have boxes labeled but what I need was packed by dh and I can't find it. LOL

I'm spending time in prayer about this school year so I focus on what's important. I feel like I've been going in circles and there is no progress. We need peace and progress, living outta boxes doesn't help. We'll manage, its been worse. ;)

Well better get back to work. Have an awesome day!

Labels:

posted by Dawn ;) at 12:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home