Excelsior Academy

Monday, June 22, 2009

Progress is exceedingly slow

Due to much stress and everyone working, my lovely school plan has not yet manifested. We did start the work but have failed to finish. I'm not sure exactly what I will be doing about this especially since it affects everything and everybody. I'm praying about how to proceed so that all things are covered.

Riley didn't graduate and we didn't go to the homeschool convention in Va. We did get to go to the Charlotte Mason Conference in NC, that was very good for us. I'm recharged and energized which is definitely needed right now. I'm hoping to get her all finished up before Christmas and have her take the ACT & SAT so if she decides to go to school in January she'll be ready but I'm thinking she'll have to wait til next fall.

We all work in retail and have been hit hard financially. There have been little to no hours which is hard when you are trying to payoff some bills and maintain. I've recently taken on another part-time job and am considering leaving the retail job but will probably stay through the holidays. My new job is at the library and will allow me to homeschool in peace and completeness. Something that I believe we desperately need at the moment. I start today and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm going to go and complete the 3 things on my to do list. More later ~ in the life & times of the Excelsior Warriors!

Labels: ,

posted by Dawn ;) at 12:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home